Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Osgi services

Level 5

What are the all configurations of osgi services?

How to implement configurations of osgi services?

9 Replies

Level 5

please let me know what is the meaning of every option available in felix console?

Level 5

i have prefered following link Web Console but in this link only 3 options are defined bundles, components and configurations. I want to know more about web console.

Community Advisor

Hi,

It won't be available as consolidate, you need to check and look for individual options by yourself.

Arun Patidar

Level 10

As Arun suggests - you need to read docs on these options. There is a lot of Sling Docs on this. For example - Apache Felix - Apache Felix Web Console

"How to implement configurations of osgi services" -- If you want to know how to setup an AEM Service that reads data from an config view - see this article - Reading OSGi Configuration Values for Adobe Experience Manager 6.3

Level 5

I want to know about every option every tab which is available at web console like-main, osgi, sling, status, web console and under these tab there are so many options available what are the function of each tab.

Community Advisor

As I said, You need to search the documents/blogs/helpx by yourself to find out about more. There is no list to explain each and everything. You can start with Apache Felix - Apache Felix Web Console

Arun Patidar

Level 5

i am not getting more link of documents/blogs/helpx. Can you please provide me?

Level 10

As Arun stated - read the related Felix docs - starting with the link he provided. There is no list that has all of these options.