Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

OAuth Implementation on AEM 6.4 for APIs

Level 2

Hi There,

I am trying to implement OAuth authentication for my custom APIs.

I am able to authorize the request using clint ID, get the code and generate token using the code and Client secret.

The issue I am getting is while I hit the authorize URL with my Client ID, I have to provide a redirect URL, which on hitting, pops up a UI asking for AEM credentials followed by a popup asking to authorize that request which then redirects me to that mentioned URL appended with the code.

But, I want to use all this using system which will not be able to do any manual task on UI.

So, is there a way to get the code in response of the authorize URL directly without need of any manual tasks on UI.

i.e. if we can overlay the OOTB authorize API to customize its response.

4 Replies

Level 2

I have gone through these links already.

We are able to proceed on the implementation but the UI is creating a blocker for us.

Can you please suggest if the "Yes I authorize" part can be skipped in some way??

Level 2

HI Akshat,

Can you help me how you solved this issue.

Level 2

Hi Santosh,

We had to drop this requirement since Adobe day care confirmed that there is no way possible to skip the UI verifictaion from AEM fro OAuth.