Expand my Community achievements bar.

oak index warn messages in error.log publisher

Level 3

I see lot of warn messages in error.log of publisher. This is a fresh install of 6.4 with content migration done, I dont see errors however seeing this WARN

07.09.2018 15:10:13.679 *WARN* [async-index-update-async] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.lucene.LuceneDocumentMaker [/oak:index/damAssetLucene] Ignoring ordered property jcr:content/metadata/dc:title of type STRINGS for path images.jpg as multivalued ordered property not supported

07.09.2018 15:10:13.685 *WARN* [async-index-update-async] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.lucene.LuceneDocumentMaker [/oak:index/damAssetLucene] Ignoring ordered property jcr:content/metadata/dc:title of type STRINGS for path /content/dam/.jpg as multivalued ordered property not supported

07.09.2018 15:10:13.687 *WARN* [async-index-update-async] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.lucene.LuceneDocumentMaker [/oak:index/damAssetLucene] Ignoring ordered property jcr:content/metadata/dc:title of type STRINGS for path /content/dam/jpg as multivalued ordered property not supported

07.09.2018 15:10:13.689 *WARN* [async-index-update-async] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.lucene.LuceneDocumentMaker [/oak:index/damAssetLucene] Ignoring ordered property jcr:content/metadata/dc:title of type STRINGS for path /content/dam/.jpg as multivalued ordered property not supported

07.09.2018 15:10:13.939 *WARN* [async-index-update-async] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.lucene.LuceneDocumentMaker [/oak:index/damAssetLucene] I

anything to be corrected for making this log not to appear ?

Thank you,

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hello Rajesh,

Go to /oak:index/damAssetLucene/indexRules/dam:Asset/properties/dcTitle and check the type of property "name".

It should be String instead of Strings array, Strings[].

Regards,

Vishu

Employee Advisor

Hello Rajesh,

There might be some issues in migration itself.

- Is this the first time you started the instance after migration?

- What is the migration command you used?

- You said it is a fresh install, so I believe it is the sidegrade not in-place upgrade. Is that correct?

Regards,

Vishu

Level 3

Yes, the first time after migration. Its a sidegrade.

OAK-Upgrade 1.8.3.command was used to migrate as we use 6.4.1 which is with OAK 1.8.3

I dont see any issues with migration, however there is some configuration tweek needed in OAK index which is hitting this WARN.

Anything you suspect ?

Thank you,