Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Not getting action types in core container component

Level 2

I am using the core form container component. I am not able to see the values in action dropdown. Is there any configuration to get the action types in dropdown?

gazzalm54335496_0-1588168139623.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @gazzalm54335496 ,

Action type dropdown is based on Datasource logic which brings in all resources which has resourceType as "foundation/components/form/action" and that resource has cq:dialog node within.

Post checking the OOB link shared, you can also cross check by executing the below query in querydebug.html to see if it able to get the results.

path=/
1_property=sling:resourceType
1_property.value=foundation/components/form/action
2_property=sling:resourceType
2_property.value=granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/container //OOB form action which is displayed in the container has the resourceType of cq:dialog node defined as container resource. This will facilitate the listing of respective items when choosing desired action. 
2_property.depth=2

Screenshot for reference:

querydebug.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @gazzalm54335496 ,

Action type dropdown is based on Datasource logic which brings in all resources which has resourceType as "foundation/components/form/action" and that resource has cq:dialog node within.

Post checking the OOB link shared, you can also cross check by executing the below query in querydebug.html to see if it able to get the results.

path=/
1_property=sling:resourceType
1_property.value=foundation/components/form/action
2_property=sling:resourceType
2_property.value=granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/container //OOB form action which is displayed in the container has the resourceType of cq:dialog node defined as container resource. This will facilitate the listing of respective items when choosing desired action. 
2_property.depth=2

Screenshot for reference:

querydebug.png