Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Not able to edit a component inside another component in editable templates

Level 1

I have a editable template. on the template, i am adding a component called contact us which intern adds button component to the parsys. I am able to edit/configure contactus component but I am unable to edit/configure button component which is added inside contact us component. It is not working on the editable template. But it works on the page level.

Akshathan_0-1673244026480.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi @Akshathan , May be you will have to author contact us component first, save it and and when contact us component node is created in crxde then try to edit button component inside contact us component.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi @Akshathan , May be you will have to author contact us component first, save it and and when contact us component node is created in crxde then try to edit button component inside contact us component.

Level 4

1. Check weather contact us component having proper add edit permission by edit node.

2. Check weather contact us component node is created 

3. Check edit permission for Button component.