Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

node named master created after upgrading author from 6.0 to 6.2

Level 2

Hello Folks,

We have upgraded AEM version from 6.0 to 6.2 and found that on author extra node named master is created.

AEM 6.0 version used to have node at /content/campaigns/homepage/homepage-campaign-v001 and after upgrade we have observed that new master node is created in between and resultant path is now /content/campaigns/homepage/master/homepage-campaign-v001

AEM 6.0 /content/campaigns/homepage/homepage-campaign-v001

AEM 6.2 /content/campaigns/homepage/master/homepage-campaign-v001

master node is created by user compat-codeupgrade-service and has below properties on jcr:content node

Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 17.16.22.png

Any idea why this master nodes are created, as campaign path are configured on various content having this extra master node in between is breaking components which are referencing old path.

Appreciate any help or pointers.

Thanks,

Faizaan Shaikh

2 Replies

Level 10

I talked to Support team about this, This is not normal behavior nor something they have seen. They requested that you open a ticket so they can investigate this. I doubt this can be solved via community member experience as this is not normal.

Level 2

Thanks smacdonald2008​ - we are running upgrade process again, if issue occurs again we will raise support ticket for same.