Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Newly created page from source site does not rollout to specific blueprint site

Level 1

I have created blueprint site from source site in same structure, then created new page in source site and tried to rollout this page to blueprint site but it's not getting rollout in blueprint site.

And the newly created live copy is also not showing on the rollout page.

Could you please anyone help me for the same.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Please check logs if there is any error while you are doing rollout. 
Also you can try same steps in we-retail in your local website to check if the same issue is coming there as well or not.

If its working fine in we-retail, you can compare what all is missing in your website. 

If its not working fine in we-retail as well, check if any overlay/customization is causing this issue. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Please check logs if there is any error while you are doing rollout. 
Also you can try same steps in we-retail in your local website to check if the same issue is coming there as well or not.

If its working fine in we-retail, you can compare what all is missing in your website. 

If its not working fine in we-retail as well, check if any overlay/customization is causing this issue. 

Level 1

Thanks for the response Sachin, will check it out and let you know.

Community Advisor

hi @Ramesh-Hari 

Can you create a new logger with below OOTB files and then do a rollout - it would give you detailed issue what you are having 

Log Level: Debug
Log File: logs/msm.log
Loggers:​
com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.MSMEventProcessor
com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.actions.ActionManagerImpl
com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.actions.AccessControlActionFactory

Thanks,

Pallavi Shukla