Expand my Community achievements bar.

Need clarification for few quetions

Level 4

Hello All,

I was going through one blog and have doubt for few questions. Could someone please clarify me?

A small public-sector organization engages you to assist in the architectural design of their AEM system. They have a small inexperienced staff that are very apprehensive about learning new technologies. What is the most important factor to consider as you plan the system design?

A) High Availability

B) Low Maintenance

C) Extensibility

D) Usability

E) Performance

​I believe D Should be answer

You have been tasked with documenting the flow of content from a system that provides real-time stock quotes to an AEM system for display. Which architectural diagram should you modify to show how each of the servers communicate and which ports are used?

A) Conceptual

B) Physical

C) Logical

D) Data-Flow

I believe B Should be answer

An entertainment website contains the following features: a homepage with consistent toolbar and listing of articles by category; community page; and individual article pages containing a combination of text and images. End users are able to create new forums, browse article by category, login using a modal dialog box and search from toolbar. How many AEM templates would you expect to create?

A) Ten.

B) Seven.

C) Three.

D) Five

I believe D Should be answer

The security team at your client wants to protect from repository content modification outside of their network on their publish servers. Which provides the LEAST protection against this specific threat?

A) Disable Sling POST Servlet and WebDAV functionality.

B) Use Dispatcher filter rules to block access to /apps and /libs

C) White-list specific HTTP methods and URIs required for application functionality.

D) Enforce very strong passwords on all systems and use SSL.

Which type of architecture diagram should you use to present application code and content flow?

A) Logical

B) Data Flow

C) Physical

D) Deployment

A large retail company has integrated AEM into their commerce stack. They would like to take advantage of the “ratings” component to allow logged In users to submit a product a rating. However, this company would like the tallied ratings to be shown only after a minimum number of submissions have taken place so that the results are not skewed too far positive or negative initially. Which reason best describe why the ratings component must be extended to meet these requirements?

A) A custom rating service must be created to support this functionality

B) Only the average rating is available via API

C) The author must be able to provide the minimum number of votes for display

D) The Tally/RatingComponent API does not provide the number of user responses

I believe CShould be answer

You have been charged with optimizing the performance of the Home page of a website. The company requires the Home page content to be indexed by search engines. The technical design requires the Home page to NOT be cacheable as it displays a list of recently shared articles. This list is currently generated by using an AEM component which performs a real-time look-up to an API from a third-party company. Which solution will provide the most optimal user experience?

A) Replace the AEM component’s server side logic with a JavaScript widget provided by the third party.

B) Cache the home page using the Dispatcher and implement a cron job to remove the cached file every 15 minutes.

C) Replace the real-time API access with a scheduled job inside AEM which runs every 15 minutes to update the data and trigger a dispatcher cache flush.

D) Cache the rest of the home page and deliver the recently shared article list using AJAX.

When conducting analysis during the discovery phase, a number of artifacts were obtained as outputs from activities such as surveys, questionnaires, and data gathering. Which is the least significant option?

A) Page load speed

B) Navigation structure

C) Content types that need to be migrated

D) Mobile and tablet display features

A news company wishes to use AEM for their content management needs. The company initially confirmed it would only provide news to subscribers within Australia. Six months later the company has expanded into the wider Asia region and now require Chinese and Korean language options. Which is the most important factor to consider when creating a solution for a CMS with multi-lingual requirement?

A) Maintaining a common look and feel

B) Site structure

C) Translation workflows

D) Creating a new language location for dictionary

Which metric about a customers existing CMS implementation is LEAST valuable when evaluating potential hosting environments?

A) CMS storage requirements

B) Percentage of requests offloaded by the CDN

C) CPU clock speed of the servers

D) Average daily requests of users visiting the site

I believe c Should be answer

A package good company is migrating its current site to AEM.Company has presence in USbut its expanding business in another 12 countries and launch on AEM. During which two tasks should the architect consider the expansion goal?

A) Site Hierachy

b) Componenet development

c) Workflow Implemnetion

d) Content Migration

I believe A, D Should be answer

A multi-national news company engages you to assist with the design and requirements on their project. The functionality requires having several external feeds to display breaking news and also any live scores for major sporting events. What is the most important factor concerning performance that will need to be considered for the proposed solution and functionality?

A) Authentication requirements from each feed

B) Each feed item requires three JCR nodes

C) The import frequency of the feed

D) The payload type in which the feeds are returned

I believe C Should be answer

In which type of architecture diagram would you be most likely to list the IP addresses of individual servers?

A) Conceptual

B) Logical

C) Data Flow

D) Physical

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Just a comment for below,

There is one more option to use Sling Dynamic Include for your component on homepage. See - Adobe Experience Manager Help | Set up Sling Dynamic Include in AEM . The goal is to cache whole page and generate the dynamic components as per requests. The components are selected based on resourceType attribute

Level 10

The security team at your client wants to protect from repository content modification outside of their network on their publish servers. Which provides the LEAST protection against this specific threat?

A) Disable Sling POST Servlet and WebDAV functionality.

B) Use Dispatcher filter rules to block access to /apps and /libs

C) White-list specific HTTP methods and URIs required for application functionality.

D) Enforce very strong passwords on all systems and use SSL.

I agree with that. In fact - there is a great community write up about Dispatcher here -- AEM Dispatcher. Part 1: Brief overview of dispatcher and its goals — Axamit | Certified Adobe Experi...

Level 4

Thanks Scott. Could you please correct me for other questions as well?