Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Merge Parameters on AEM forms

Level 3

I am trying to integrate InGo on our forms, but InGo said that we need to use "merge parameters" on one of their widgets.

Where can I find merge parameters that we use on AEM forms?

And can you please give me more information on merge parameters.

4 Replies

Level 10

If this is a requirement for another lib - you need to read those docs. I have never heard of using merged parameters with AEM.

Also - what use case are you trying to solve by using InGo?

Level 3

A very good day to you...

InGo has a widget called Authorizer Widget.

This widget is placed on form confirmation page. What is does is it populates the form data submitted (First Name, Last Name, Email, Company Name and Job Title) and sends it back to InGo.

Here's the widget code that I added on the <body> of our confirmation page:

<script src="https://cdn.ingo.me/widgets-loader/1.4.4/js/ingo.loader.widget.js" data-ingo-id="unique_id_from_InGo"

data-ingo-attendee.email="#Email"

data-ingo-attendee.first-name="#FirstName"

data-ingo-attendee.last-name="#LastName"

data-ingo-attendee.company="#OrganizationAlias"

data-ingo-attendee.title="#title">

</script>

InGo told us that the mapping that I made is not working (I used form field ids for the mapping) and they are asking me what parameters do we use to pull a user's name onto the page.

Let me know your ideas on this matter.

Regards

Level 3

Are they talking about the ability to send data to the form using parameters in the URL or post data to the service that renders the form?

Level 3

A very good day to you...

InGo has a widget called Authorizer Widget.

This widget is placed on form confirmation page. What is does is it populates the form data submitted (First Name, Last Name, Email, Company Name and Job Title) and sends it back to InGo.

Here's the widget code that I added on the <body> of our confirmation page:

<script src="https://cdn.ingo.me/widgets-loader/1.4.4/js/ingo.loader.widget.js" data-ingo-id="unique_id_from_InGo"

data-ingo-attendee.email="#Email"

data-ingo-attendee.first-name="#FirstName"

data-ingo-attendee.last-name="#LastName"

data-ingo-attendee.company="#OrganizationAlias"

data-ingo-attendee.title="#title">

</script>

InGo told us that the mapping that I made is not working (I used form field ids for the mapping) and they are asking me what parameters do we use to pull a user's name onto the page.

Let me know your ideas on this matter.

Regards