Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Listeners error in pathfield xtype

Level 4

I wrote a listener to my pathfield in multifieldpanel xtype where it accepts external links without changing but for images and PDF links it will remove .html at the end, because i added suffix=.html property in pathfield. I wrote a condition like this:

function(this,newValue,oldValue){if(this.getValue.indexOf('content')>-1){this.setValue(this.value.split('.',2).join('.'))}else{this.setValue(this.getValue)}}; This worked fine yesterday.

for example: if the link is /content/geometrrix/logo.png.html it will make it as /content/geometrrix/logo.png 

If there is no content in the link it will be the same.

Today i am getting the below error:

Uncaught TypeError: l.fireFn.apply is not a function 

The .html is not getting removed from the link. 

Everything worked fine until now. Out of no where it started this error.

I am not exactly sure what to do?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

smacdonald2008 wrote...

Sounds like something changed in your environment that is conflicting. Was anything done to your CQ installation? 

No I didn't change anything in the environment. But i solved the error, i wrote a new function and now every thing is working fine. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

Sounds like something changed in your environment that is conflicting. Was anything done to your CQ installation? 

Correct answer by
Level 4

smacdonald2008 wrote...

No I didn't change anything in the environment. But i solved the error, i wrote a new function and now every thing is working fine.