Expand my Community achievements bar.

LDAP with AEM: User synchronization with groups.

Level 1

Hi,

I have the configuration working for AEM 6.0 with LDAP and users can log in with their LDAP credentials. Other properties are also synched and they are working as expected.

I have 5 different users part of 5 different groups in an Active directory and I have these groups added in the AEM as well. When one of these users is logging in with LDAP creds, the user is not being added to one of these groups (which he is a part of in LDAP) even though the log shows that the user is a "memberOf" of this group.

I did a sync in JMX console and I made some changes to the configurations but still I don't see the users being synched to the groups.

Can anyone please help me what configuration needs to be added? Should I run a different process in JMX console for this?

Thanks in advance,

AB

1 Reply

Level 2

Hi Abhijith,

Did you got this issue fixed? I am trying to sync the group but i am unable to do it. Could you please direct me how to solve this?

I have 5 groups created in LDAP, same has been created in AEM. I think something is missing in the ldap sync

I have attached the OSGI config for the reference

Thanks in advance

Pavan