Expand my Community achievements bar.

Known captcha implementation other than google captcha

Adobe Champion

Hi All

Recently i came across with a question that which are other captcha modules where AEM can easily integrate

Some are fed up with google captcha (particularly when it shows to select traffic lights  )

Any reference to any other known implementation will be more helpful,even its a paid one.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

You can check other version of google recaptcha, if don't wanna use recaptcha with image

Choosing the type of reCAPTCHA  |  reCAPTCHA  |  Google Developers

Arun Patidar

Adobe Champion

Hi Arun

Thanks,I have selected these and if you are either in v2 or v3 the checkbox(I m not robot will throw you pictures if it suspect you as bot else it will allow you with just a checkbox)

Our customer is annoyed where it showing pictures and even after they select it keep showing pictures(like traffic light)

If you point any other captcha implementation other than google captcha in AEM implementation which will be helpful.

Level 10

It would show more images only if the user didn't select correct images or otherwise it would show "Skip" as the label of button.

Any captcha implementation would work in AEM. You may google and find the best one based on your customer's requirements.

Invisible captcha works fine, not sure if you got a chance to check that  - Invisible reCAPTCHA  |  reCAPTCHA  |  Google Developers

Level 10

As mentioned by Gaurav and Arun - there are different libs to choose from. Pick the one that meets your business requirements.