Expand my Community achievements bar.

JCR privileges for Components

Level 2

In the component (see attached document) page I have sub components (Tabs CLOUD SERVICESSOCIALPAGE CONTENT CHANNELS TEASERCONTACTSOCIAL TEASERHERO), I have to block for some users. Know you how I can the prevent access to certain Tabs? Or do I do it. I tried

4 Replies

Level 9

@Wmakend,

Do you want to hide some tabs for some users?. If yes, in which instance, do you want to do this?. If it is on the author, it can be achieved through the AEM ACL concept. However, in your case (ACL at node level), The maintenance of hiding/showing tabs for some users would not be easy.

Jitendra

wmakend wrote...

In the component (see attached document) page I have sub components (Tabs CLOUD SERVICESSOCIALPAGE CONTENT CHANNELS TEASERCONTACTSOCIAL TEASERHERO), I have to block for some users. Know you how I can the prevent access to certain Tabs? Or do I do it. I tried

Level 2

@Jitendra

Thanks for the reply. Actually in my case. It blocks. I can't edit some components so I'm notadministrator. I look in the AEM ACL but I have not seen the case for EU page or can modify access tothis level.

Level 2

Thanks you very much. It Work :-)

Level 9

wmakend wrote...

Thanks you very much. It Work :-)

Great :)

Jitendra