Expand my Community achievements bar.

Issue Logging into https://www.adobeaemcloud.com/content/login.html

Level 2

I'm unable to access www.adobeaemcloud.com.  I login with the proper username/password combo as I have before and I'm initially successful, but if I try accessing the Packages tab, or any other tab, it just defaults back to the screen pictured below, which states "Thank you for signing up, you will recieve an e-mail shortly."  This seems to be an off and on again issue I have experienced with the portal.  Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 5.48.35 PM.pngPlease advise and thank you.

7 Replies

Community Advisor

I am assuming you want to download the package from cloud.

Could you please try login with packageshare /crx/packageshare/login.html

I tried with the link you given, but somehow it's not working when I am giving correct credentials.

~ Prince

Level 2

Unfortunately the package share through CRX is blocked on our internal network.

Community Advisor

As per my understandings, it should not be blocked because in future you can have urgent requirement to download package for issue fixes.

and It can be very helpful.

Level 10

If its blocked in your internal network, then talk to your "network team" to open the firewall/allow in proxy for this domain, otherwise connect on other network using hotspot or similar.

'/crx/packageshare/login.html' would work unless your network blocks it.

Level 1

I tried it outside the network and was still unable to log in.  I definitely think it's my account now.  reached out to customer support.  Thank you.

Employee Advisor

Yes, try the package share. If still running into issues, drop an email to cuscare@adobe.com

Employee Advisor

Is this issue happening only with specific user id? Can someone else login from your org? Do you actually receive an email with credentials?

Supported user from your organization can email to cuscare@adobe.com and provide with the user ID, the full name, and the email address.