Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Issue in creating segment with "product" trait

Level 7

I have created a segment with "product" trait with following options:

- product : content/geometrixx-outdoors/en/men/pants/fulani-nomad 

- quantity : 1

This segment is not getting resolved even though I have this product in cart.

Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

This should work as its a straight condition. Verify if you have added the right teaser (campaign) and mapped the segmentation accrordingly.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Level 7
Yes I am able to get other segments resolved.. In this segment also, other traits work fine.. Just this issue with product trait... I can see product in cart in client context but segment not getting resolved       

Level 10

Did you setup the Segment properly? Have you setup other ones that work?

It may be a configuration issue. 

http://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-0/administer/personalization/campaigns/segmentation.html

Level 10

Are you seeing any messages in the log file? 

Level 10

Hi Vivek,

Can you tell us the condition you have given for this segment

Level 7

Product : /content/geometrixx-outdoors/en/men/pants/fulani-nomad

quantity : 1

And I have added this product to the cart

Correct answer by
Level 10

This should work as its a straight condition. Verify if you have added the right teaser (campaign) and mapped the segmentation accrordingly.

Level 7

Yes it should. I checked it on the segmentation page(http://localhost:4502/etc/segmentation/geometrixx-outdoors/test-segment.html). Traits like gender and age are getting resolved but products trait is not. It is there in client context though... :(

Level 7

It seems to be a bug. I got it to work by entering full product product along with the hash, something like "/content/geometrixx-outdoors/en/men/shirts/ashanti-nomad.html#mnapan". In pathfield for product trait, we can specify product node and that is not getting resolved, so it looks like a bug to me.