Sign in to Community
Sign in to view all badges
We have a requirement, where i need to take a package with one property on that node. Ex: if jcr:content has property one of property like 'cq:cloudserviceconfigs'.
How to set a rule to take the package like this?
I believe there is no way to only update the node property.
We are handling these changes differently as stated below
- Build a new package with that node (/crx/packmgr/index.jsp) from higher environment (staging environment).
- Click edit (on new package) and go to Advanced and set AC Handling to Overwrite.
- Build the package
- install that in lower environment
- Add the property on that node
- Rebuild the package again
- install that package on other environments.
Hope this helps.
You can use the following example in AEM fiddle tools and create a dynamic package.
Check Unpublished Content backup
YOu cannot do that - Package Manager packages nodes, not node props.