Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Integrate AEM with Adobe Launch Via Adobe I/O | AEM Community Discussion

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

Integrate AEM with Adobe Launch Via Adobe I/O by Adobe docs

Abstract

Introduction
This article will help you integrate AEM with Adobe Launch (successor of DTM). Interestingly, the integration would happen via launch API in Adobe I/O.

In order to integrate software such as Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, or a variety of other third-party software across digital properties that are run on AEM, our customers (and their AEM administrators) want to use Adobe's latest version of a tag management system, Adobe Launch, to easily deploy corresponding tracking codes for software such as Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, or any other third-party.

AEM 6.4 offers an out of the box integration between AEM 6.4 and Adobe Launch, which allows AEM administrators to easily configure AEM 6.4 and Adobe Launch via an easy to use interface, which reduces the level of effort and the number of errors when configuring these two tools.

Read Full Blog

Integrate AEM with Adobe Launch Via Adobe I/O

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies