Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Information on certification

Level 3

I have less than 1 year experience in AEM. Would you recommend any AEM beginner level certification?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @SahrudayaB,

In general Adobe provides 3 levels of certificates: Professional, Expert and Master. Assuming you are starting your adventure with AEM I would suggest Professional certificates:

On above pages you will find all you need, in terms of each certificate, like objective and scope, sample exam etc.

Please be aware that Adobe is not setting any restrictions in terms of availability of certain level. In other words you can try Master or Expert level without doing Professional. There are no tight connection between the levels. Of course each level requires different level of knowledge and experience.

You can find full list of currently available certificates under certificates catalogue.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @SahrudayaB,

In general Adobe provides 3 levels of certificates: Professional, Expert and Master. Assuming you are starting your adventure with AEM I would suggest Professional certificates:

On above pages you will find all you need, in terms of each certificate, like objective and scope, sample exam etc.

Please be aware that Adobe is not setting any restrictions in terms of availability of certain level. In other words you can try Master or Expert level without doing Professional. There are no tight connection between the levels. Of course each level requires different level of knowledge and experience.

You can find full list of currently available certificates under certificates catalogue.

Level 2

Thank you for providing the information @lukasz-m .

I have already booked the  below Exam

AD0-E123 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Professional

When I am trying to see the information related to this exam, I am not able to find this particular exam on the adobe learning page. https://learning.adobe.com/certification.html?solution=Adobe%20Experience%20Manager

Sujendra_0-1652155239947.png

Do you have any idea about posisble issues here? 

Thanks in advance.

Level 2

Hi, 

Did you take any of these professional-level exams?