Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Index in AEM6.2

Level 3

Hi Team,

I am seeing a lot of slow queries in my AEM 6.2 author instance lately.   We did in-place migration from aem5.6.1 to AEM6.2.

Most of them are related to the evnt Jobs /jcr:root/var/eventing/jobs//element(*,slingevent:Job)[@event.job.topic = 'com/day/cq/replication/job/publish1' and not(@slingevent:finishedState)] order by @slingevent:created ascending.

How Can I create an index in oak for these or what is the best way to improve this? 

Thanks In Advance.

7 Replies

Administrator

Jörg Hoh​ Any help here?

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Employee Advisor

Hi,

please get in touch with Adobe AEM support and request a set of optimized index definitions (and how to apply them safely), which will help in this case.

Jörg

Employee Advisor

Forgot to mention: I point to support, because it is a known issue and there is already a solution available for it. And as the query is being caused by the product itself, you cannot change the query itself.

Jörg

Level 3

Hi Jorg, what is the solution and where can I find that solution?

Thanks In Advance

Level 3

Hi Jorg,

I got it. I will open a ticket with support.

Level 5

Please go through this link of adobe seminar. It has very good points on optimizing the query and index