Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Image resize not working in Chrome Browser for RTE

Level 2

Hi,

Iam facing an issue with image resize while using richtext component in the google chrome browser. When drag and drop the image inside the rte component iam able to resize the image in Internet Explorer browser. Screenshot below

1778187_pastedImage_0.png

But, when i tried the same in the google chrome browser resize is not working. Can anyone help me with issue?

Thanks.

3 Replies

Employee

Can you enable developer tools in chrome and check for potential errors in the Console ? Also, the network tab can show you any problems with requests/responses that could be the case.

Level 10

I'm not able to understand why would you want to resize the image for author manually and not apply a css class/style system to resize the image for presentation/rendering HTML?

Community Advisor

It is not supported OOTB.

Set some image properties such as alignment and alt text. Basic support to drag and drop images from Content Finder works without this plug-in.

Note: The authoring behavior may vary with the browser. For example, Mozilla Firefox provides re-sizing capabilities but Google Chrome does not.

https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-3/sites/administering/using/rich-text-editor.html#about...

Arun Patidar