Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Hybris e commerce with AEM

Level 4

Hi There ,

I wanted to do a POC for hybris integration with my fresh install of  AEM and was following the adobe documentation for this  . So first I installed cq-hybris-server-5.6.2.zip  . I was able to login to reference  hybris server and view the catalogs . Then I installed cq-hybris-content-5.6.2 which installed content pages /content/geometrixx-outdoors/en_us/.. and etc/commerce/products/outdoors/.. .

But When I'm trying to view a  product detail or category pages I see a white screen and see the following in the error trace .  In the error log i can see  trace pointing to   "IsAvailable " method from HybrisCommerceServiceImpl .  I have done this integration before with cq-hybris-server 5.6.1 and cq-hybris-content.5.6.1 with  AEM 5.6.1 .  

With these new versions am I missing any configurations ? 

Logs :

01.10.2013 18:25:50.195 *ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1380615942475] GET /content/geometrixx-outdoors/en_US/women/coats.html HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.wcm.tags.IncludeTag Error while executing script body.jsp org.apache.sling.api.scripting.ScriptEvaluationException: javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.AbstractMethodError: com.adobe.cq.commerce.hybris.impl.HybrisServiceImpl.isAvailable(Ljava/lang/String;)Z
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.core.impl.DefaultSlingScript.call(DefaultSlingScript.java:388)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.core.impl.DefaultSlingScript.eval(DefaultSlingScript.java:171)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.core.impl.DefaultSlingScript.service(DefaultSlingScript.java:463)Caused by: java.lang.AbstractMethodError: com.adobe.cq.commerce.hybris.impl.HybrisServiceImpl.isAvailable(Ljava/lang/String;)Z

at org.apache.jsp.apps.geometrixx_002doutdoors.components.page.body_jsp._jspService(body_jsp.java:172)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:502)

0 Replies