Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

How to use multiple color picker fields in the same tab in a dialog?

Level 3

I have installed the color picker package provided by Adobe helpx document and I need to use two color pickers in the same tab of a page properties dialog that I'm creating. I have given the following structure for the color pickers.

The first color picker:

1698578_pastedImage_0.png

The second color picker:

1698580_pastedImage_2.png

But the output on the dialog appears like this:

1698594_pastedImage_0.png

Only the first color picker is recognized and the second appears as a normal textfield. How do I include two independent color pickers in the same tab of a dialog?

4 Replies

Level 10

This is a custom resource type. I will look into this.

Level 10

Could you share more info. about custom color picker you're using?

it doesn't seem that you're using Experiencing Adobe Experience Manager - Day CQ: AEM 64 - Touch UI RTE (Rich Text Editor) Dialog Colo... or other related plugins.

Based on level of customization, you might've to register a separate/duplicate plugin after making the internal fields/variables more specific, if you want to use it multiple times on the same dialog.

Hope that provides the required pointers.

Level 10

As you can see - this is based on a JQuery plug-in. See if you can get this plug-in working outside of AEM where you can use 2 fields, This could be a limitation with the plug-in,

Level 2

Did you find the solution for this?