Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to upload fonts into designs in AEM 6.5

Level 1

Seems design option missing from tools console (/miscadmin) in AEM 6.5, is there any other way to create design page and upload fonts and icons.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
Components (AEM Sites)Design Importer Components /libs/wcm/designimporter/components have been marked as deprecated starting 6.5. Adobe does not plan to make further enhancements to that implementation of the design importer.Adobe is planning to provide an alternative implementation of the use case in future releases.

Deprecated and Removed Features

And I don't see /etc/designs

seems it is deprectaed.

You can upload fonts like uploading the other kind of file.

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

I believe you need to upload font inside clientlibs folder.

A static resource can only be accessed via the proxy, if it resides below a resource below the client library folder.

As an example:

• You have a clientlib in /apps/myproject/clientlibs/foo
  • You have a static image in /apps/myprojects/clientlibs/foo/resources/icon.png

Arun Patidar

Level 1

1818308_pastedImage_0.png

Designs option in /miscadmin console is missing in AEM 6.5 , Usually we can upload all fonts , icons  into designs by using tools.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
Components (AEM Sites)Design Importer Components /libs/wcm/designimporter/components have been marked as deprecated starting 6.5. Adobe does not plan to make further enhancements to that implementation of the design importer.Adobe is planning to provide an alternative implementation of the use case in future releases.

Deprecated and Removed Features

And I don't see /etc/designs

seems it is deprectaed.

You can upload fonts like uploading the other kind of file.

Arun Patidar