Expand my Community achievements bar.

How to integrate AEM 6.3 with angular 4 only not angular 2

Level 1

Hi Dude ,

Googled all the platform for integrating AEM with Angular4 still didn't achieved .

Kindly tell me the architecture flow and what are the things (technologies)to be include to achieve on the same kautuksahni​@

Right now we are using angular 4 by npm install and all , how to continuew with taht or suggest me some proper way to achieve.

Expecting Some proper Architect flow .

Thanks ,

Angu

4 Replies

Level 10

As we posted on an similar thread - Adobe does not recommend using Ang libs to create AEM apps. Instead HTL is the preferred way. The Ang articles you find are community driven- such as this one:

Part 1 - Angular 2 with AEM – Introduction, Challenges, Installation and Prerequisite

Administrator

I have not seen any use-case of AEM with Angular 4. Checking this with internal team if they can offer some help here.

Angular work is all community member driven. The preferred way of Adobe is to write the components for AEM is using GitHub - Adobe-Marketing-Cloud/aem-core-wcm-components: AEM Core WCM Components

-Kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 10

As suggested by Kautuk - most of the internal team has used Ang 2 (there are plenty of AEM/ANg2 community articles).

However - the preferred way to build pages and write AEM components is with HTL, Sling Models, and Core Components.