Your achievements

Level 1

0% to

Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
BedrockMission!

Learn More

View all

Sign in to view all badges

How to get href="tel:phonenumber" working?

Avatar

Avatar
Validate 10
Level 3
anjali_biddanda
Level 3

Likes

17 likes

Total Posts

69 posts

Correct Reply

6 solutions
Top badges earned
Validate 10
Validate 1
Give Back 5
Give Back 3
Give Back
View profile

Avatar
Validate 10
Level 3
anjali_biddanda
Level 3

Likes

17 likes

Total Posts

69 posts

Correct Reply

6 solutions
Top badges earned
Validate 10
Validate 1
Give Back 5
Give Back 3
Give Back
View profile
anjali_biddanda
Level 3

15-10-2015

Hi,

 

I've seen your discussions in https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1127899 regarding the same.

 

I'd already tried adding 'tel:' to 'Special Link Prefix' in CQ Link Checker Service configuration. I've also tried adding x-cq-linkchecker="skip" to the <a> tags. I'm using AEM6. I'm using a sightly template - does this x-cq-linkchecker="skip" work in Sightly?

 

I've followed your steps and added a com.day.cq.rewriter.linkchecker.impl.LinkCheckerImpl under /apps/<myapp>/config, and no luck!

 

I've also tried turning off linkchecker entirely by disabling it in Day CQ Link Checker Transformer. And this has no effect! 

 

Any help will be appreciated.

 

Thanks.

View Entire Topic

Avatar

Avatar
Validate 10
Level 3
anjali_biddanda
Level 3

Likes

17 likes

Total Posts

69 posts

Correct Reply

6 solutions
Top badges earned
Validate 10
Validate 1
Give Back 5
Give Back 3
Give Back
View profile

Avatar
Validate 10
Level 3
anjali_biddanda
Level 3

Likes

17 likes

Total Posts

69 posts

Correct Reply

6 solutions
Top badges earned
Validate 10
Validate 1
Give Back 5
Give Back 3
Give Back
View profile
anjali_biddanda
Level 3

15-10-2015

Hi Jorg,

Thanks for trying on geometrixx. When I try it in Geometrixx, the href is not added for the <a> because the href value entered could not be processed. (see logs below). But when i enter mailto: which is one of the prefixs, then it works as expected and the href is added to <a>. See attachments. I've created a com.day.cq.rewriter.linkchecker.impl.LinkCheckerImpl under /apps/<myapp>/config.

Log extract:

03.08.2015 12:17:10.827 *INFO* [127.0.0.1 [1438568230824] GET /content/geometrixx/en/services/banking/jcr:content/par/text_1.html HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.granite.xss.impl.HtmlToHtmlContentContext AntiSamy warning: The a tag contained an attribute that we could not process. The adhocenable attribute has been filtered out, but the tag is still in place. The value of the attribute was "false".
03.08.2015 12:17:10.827 *INFO* [127.0.0.1 [1438568230824] GET /content/geometrixx/en/services/banking/jcr:content/par/text_1.html HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.granite.xss.impl.HtmlToHtmlContentContext AntiSamy warning: The a tag contained an attribute that we could not process. The href attribute had a value of "tel&#58;234324". This value could not be accepted for security reasons. We have chosen to remove this attribute from the tag and leave everything else in place so that we could process the input.
03.08.2015 12:17:23.002 *INFO* [pool-9-thread-1] com.day.crx.security.token.impl.TokenCleanupTask TokenCleanupTask: Removed 0 token(s) in 2ms (3 token(s) still active)