Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

How to fetch dynamic participant configured dialog values in workflows

Level 4

Hi All,

Under dynamic participant step configured the dialog path[see attached image1], after starting the workflow am able to get the workflow instance but unable to fetch the values of configured dialog values[see attached image2] under that instance. 

Thanks in advance

Regards

Teja G  

3 Replies

Level 10

Can you please post the steps you are doing so we can reproduce and see where the issue is. 

Level 4

1. Created a component X under /apps

2. Created a workflow Y with dynamic participant step, in that step we have 3 tabs. Under the dialog[3rd tab] configured the component X path.

3. Started the worfkflow Y from siteadmin console for a page Z.

4. While completing the workflow Y configured all the values like defualt comments,workflow title.. to that configured component X also.

5. Now under /etc/workflows/instances i can see the default configured values comments, workflow title .. but configured component X values are not getting stored.

In the post screenshot1 you can see the configured path of component X in workflow Y. In the screenshot2 you can see the fields available in component X. 

Thanks for the reply, let me know in case more details requires..

Level 3

Hi,

Did you find anything on this, i'm also facing same problem...