Thank you for the answers! Could you elaborate more on them?
1. I tried that method, but after unpublishing the root page the cloud service was setup for (e.g. we-retail) the JS libraries kept working on Publisher. Is there anything else needed to be done unplug the integration?
2. I faced a situation that after such a bulk deletion in AEM a few AT activities remained live in AT UI. I wonder if you know what could cause that and how to clean the remained activities now from AT UI?
3. The access to Classic version does not allow to manage the audiences (it is impossible to remove anything) because all users now have read access as of 17-Oct (see Target Release Notes). I wonder what should we do after 14-Nov since the access to Classic UI will be blocked.
4. Could you confirm that removing connectors will not affect anything that might still require synchronization with Target? I am asking because everything that was created from within AEM UI is not editable from AT UI.
5. I am not sure I understand your recommendation about AEM-Target Standard via DTM. As I understand it is not the Target integration but Target implementation via DTM that will be added to the site. If that's accurate, how will it allow to run XT and A/B test activities from withing AEM UI?