Expand my Community achievements bar.

How to create query index.

Level 4

Hi Guys,

In my cq, there printed a lot of this message (there has a huge user under the /home/users), depend on the article [1] how to create the index for it to avoid the message?

I am not expert on the oak query. I tried to create the index on it as attachment, but looks not useful.

Thanks.

[1] https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-0/deploy/upgrade/queries-and-indexing.html#Configuring%20the%20...

23.11.2015 10:17:23.327 *WARN* [pool-21-thread-1] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.spi.query.Cursors$TraversingCursor Traversed 91000 nodes with filter Filter(query=select [jcr:path], [jcr:score], * from [rep:Token] as a where isdescendantnode(a, '/home/users') /* xpath: /jcr:root/home/users//element(*,rep:Token) */, path=/home/users//*); consider creating an index or changing the query
23.11.2015 10:19:09.318 *WARN* [qtp860369305-1055] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.spi.query.Cursors$TraversingCursor Traversed 1000 nodes with filter Filter(query=select [jcr:path], [jcr:score], * from [rep:Token] as a where isdescendantnode(a, '/home/users'), path=/home/users//*); consider creating an index or changing the query

3 Replies

Level 1

Hi,

so now i know when and why that query occurs but not how to speed it up.

We have a similar scenario (17k User due to newsletter) and this query slows down the system.

Creating a simple oak property index for rep:Token ( type = property and propertyNames =  rep:Token) does not seem to help, the ACS explain query tool gives the same out with and without that index.

Any clues on how to speed up that query?

Thanks....

Level 3

Hi, just wondering if you found a solution to this?  We face the same problem.

Level 3

Hi,

did you figure out how to speed up such queries as i see the question to be in solved state? 

Thanks,

Deepikaa