Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

how to add cif add on to sandbox cloud instance

Level 2

How I can add cif add to my sandbox cloud under tools (cloud not in local).

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

The AEM CIF add-on gets installed via Cloud Manager. Installation requires a CIF credit except for sandboxes where CIF can be installed without credits. Credits are received automatically via the provisioning of the CIF add-on in your AEM contract.

The add-on gets automatically updates as part of the regular AEM as a Cloud Service updates.

In CM - Edit Program. After that you need to run a pipeline to get it added…
tusharbias_0-1657291111632.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

The AEM CIF add-on gets installed via Cloud Manager. Installation requires a CIF credit except for sandboxes where CIF can be installed without credits. Credits are received automatically via the provisioning of the CIF add-on in your AEM contract.

The add-on gets automatically updates as part of the regular AEM as a Cloud Service updates.

In CM - Edit Program. After that you need to run a pipeline to get it added…
tusharbias_0-1657291111632.png

Employee Advisor

Hi,

>Please refer to [1] for the detailed Information.

> The Installation requires a CIF credit except for sandboxes where CIF can be installed without credits. Credits are received automatically via the provisioning of the CIF add-on in your AEM contract.

[1]

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/content-and-commerc...

Regards,

Manvi Sharma