Expand my Community achievements bar.

How many times is an AEM Component being used in the JCR? | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

How many times is an AEM Component being used in the JCR? by SourceDecode

Abstract

Can we detect and remove unused components from our codebase? Is this AEM component being used at all? How many times is my component used within my running AEM instance?

These are the common questions we have when we are trying to figure out the number of use and the node-paths of the targeted searched component within the Java content repository, known as “JCR”. In this article, you will discover one of the quickest techniques used to retrieve the total number of uses and node-paths of a component within the JCR by using the Query Builder API, query debugger tool.

If you don’t have certain user priveledges within your AEM instance, there’s another way to find out the usage of your component(s), Components Console; however, the Components Console is restricted in a sense where the component search results-list only display pages of a given component and does not provide a total number of how many pages are returned from the search.

Read Full Blog

How many times is an AEM Component being used in the JCR?

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies