Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

How can I create an offer in AEM 6.1?

Level 3

How can I create an offer in AEM 6.1?

I tried to create an 'offer' in AEM 6.1,but I could not select item from audience list which is none to be selected.

I created the 'brand' and 'activity',but it still needed the 'audience'.

Do I need to integrate the Audience Manager and Campaign Manager?How to do?

I want to create different experiences to end-user like in Adobe Target without using Adobe Target.

How can I fulfill this?How many steps do I need to do?

4 Replies

Level 3

this document redirect to version 6.1. And I have many questions above.

Level 10

Log a bug via a support ticket and provide details about this document and state that its not providing enough information to implement this functionality.

Employee

The 6.1 page you are looking for is here: Creating and Managing Offers - docs.adobe.com  and also see Personalization - docs.adobe.com (and sub-pages).

You do not need Adobe Target to create offers in AEM 6.1, but some functionality is only available with that integration (described here): Managing Activities - docs.adobe.com 

Also see Authoring Targeted Content Using Targeting Mode - docs.adobe.com for more information on how to author targeted content using targeting mode.