Highlighted

Hobbes.js

shuvamd58718025

05-12-2018

Hi All,

Anyone have any idea about how to perform the drag and drop operation(e.g. image component) using hobbes.js?

Thanks

Shuvam

Replies

Highlighted

shuvamd58718025

05-12-2018

Thanks for your reply actually I am new to this.So I was trying if I there is any specific method in hobbes.js for implementing this functionality.

Thanks,

Shuvam

Highlighted

smacdonald2008

05-12-2018

When using AEM, there is no need to implement drag and drop functionality when working with images. To set an Image, you drag an image component into a page and then you can drag and drop an image from the side rail. For example, assume you want to set images in a Carousel component. In this situation, you simply drag and drop images into the carousel. There is no need to wrote logic using a JavaScript framework.

Watch the video at the end of this artilce as an example - Working with Adobe Experience Manager Carousel Core Components

Highlighted

shuvamd58718025

06-12-2018

Thanks again for your reply.

Let me make myself clear, actually I am trying to implement automation testing using Hobbes framework.So while implementing the testing for the image component(author mode) using Hobbes I am facing issues while writing the code for implementation of the functionality of drag and drop.

This is where I am specifically asking for any suggestions.

Thanks,

Shuvam

Highlighted

krishnaAEM

05-07-2019

Anyone have any idea about how to perform the drag and drop operation(e.g. image component) using hobbes.js?

Thanks

Krishna

Highlighted

kanchanm4209203

10-07-2019

Hi Shuvam, Did you find any help in here ? If, so could you please share the code you used, cos am stuck in a similar situation.

Thanks,

Kanchan