Expand my Community achievements bar.

hobbes AEM Authoring Test

Level 2

Hi All,

I need help, am new to AEM and also to Hobbes, i would like to write automated test cases for authoring AEM. Can anyone share a sample test case where in you create a page, add a component, also how do you select that dynamic element ?

Thanks,

Kanchan

4 Replies

Level 1

Hi All,

I have the same question? please provide some inputs.

Also,Which property of element can be used in script; name,id,css,xpath,li?to click,mouseover or submit?

Thanks

Krishna

Level 3

kanchanm42092031​ AFAIK, [1] is the best resource for you to get started with your AEM UI Automated testing using Hobbes framework.

[1]

Testing Your UI

Level 2

Thank you Vaibhav, this helped to an extent, am stuck in a situation here, i need to get an element from a list and pass in input to it. Can you help me with any code where it click on the list from an element and passes an input to it. Something like

.fillInput('li.coral-Multifield-input input',"Header 1")

but there are 10 of these fields with same name and class, i can pass input to 1, now if i choose second it replaces the name on 1st field too, i tried using .get(0), it didnt work with my syntax, can you help me with any example ?

Thank You

Level 1

Hi all,

I'm very new to hobbes.js automation.I'm facing some challenges in my tests.Please provide some inputs or sample code.

1.How to enter text in text component.I tried using fillinput,typeinput no luck.

2.How to drag and drop image to Image component.Any specific methods/classes to use?

3.For one of the component dialog there are few text boxes and all are having similar properties.How to add in our code to enter values to specific text box? Any methods/classes to use? tried with  .get(0),.get(1)..nothing worked.

Thank you