Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Goto step not working | Workflow

Level 6

Hi Team,

I am having a requirement where I have to send the request back to Reviewer Step (Approve/Reject Content Publish) from my current step in my workflow model. Currently I am seeing an option of Reviewer step (Approve/Reject Content Publish) in the OOB Goto Step (Resend for Approval) but even after selecting it the workflow seems to terminate instead of taking me to the Participant step (Reviewer) 

madhurmadan2296_0-1675767462080.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Madhur-Madan 

There could be 2 cases:

1. You can configured the workflow model correctly, but during the git build the workflow related details present in the /var/workflow/model is not updated and it is not having the conditional statement if you have already added it, otherwise
2. You check for the conditional statement added in the "Goto" step configured in your workflow model. You can select the "Routing Expression" and you can add the ecma script within it. 

e.g. 

shaileshbassi_0-1675767777155.png

This will make sure that you condition is always true and it will take you workflow transaction flow to the respective state and you will receive the notification as well.

Hope this helps!

Thanks.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Madhur-Madan 

There could be 2 cases:

1. You can configured the workflow model correctly, but during the git build the workflow related details present in the /var/workflow/model is not updated and it is not having the conditional statement if you have already added it, otherwise
2. You check for the conditional statement added in the "Goto" step configured in your workflow model. You can select the "Routing Expression" and you can add the ecma script within it. 

e.g. 

shaileshbassi_0-1675767777155.png

This will make sure that you condition is always true and it will take you workflow transaction flow to the respective state and you will receive the notification as well.

Hope this helps!

Thanks.