Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Google Map API not loading properly in my Page

Level 5

Hello, 

I am trying to create a store locator component. So I'm trying to add a google map API to my page. When I add the map it says the below error. Is it because of the free API key I'm using ? Is there any solution for this other than getting a billing api key ??Screenshot (16).png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Tessa_learner1 

You will get this error, if your billing is not set up properly or if you are using a free acount which has only 1 free request per day. 

You can open the developer console and check what error you are getting. It should look something like below if it's billing issue.

Asutosh_Jena__0-1642825471160.png

Unfortunately, there is no way we can fix it without having a valid API KEY. You need to use a valid API KEY.

Thanks!

Level 5

Thanks for your help @Asutosh_Jena_  Yes, I have checked the console it's the billing error. As of now I'm using free google api key I'm just practicing adobe with google map so only I tried with free api key.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Tessa_learner1 

Try with the below key and see if it helps you:

https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=AIzaSyDEN4uwWDX3NFU4qY-qAmePtjQs5BcVaEA

Thanks!

Level 5

@Asutosh_Jena_  Thank you so much for your help. Yes, it worked for me. And I'm trying to add autocomplete function of google API, Can I do that using the above key? Is places API enabled for it ?

Level 5

@Asutosh_Jena_  Thanks a lot : ) I tried with places library & autocomplete function. It works fine. You've been very helpful. Thanks again!