Expand my Community achievements bar.

Global and Local country sites

Level 2

Hi

I have to create One Global site and Many local Country sites. Currently the global sites is almost 90 % identical to Local sites with +/- few features.

what is the best approach for MSM with respective to this scenario.

should create one En base site and then create two replica: One for global and One Local Master site from which the Live copies for individual countries can be created.

1 Reply

Level 9

Sandeep,

I do not see any issue with the replica and it is also important to consider that keeping on site and referring the global content to all sites may complicate the situation when local site might get updated the content specific to their locality. 

So replica is fine as long as you see the change in future. However if the content is really global content like Terms & Condition, privacy policy etc then you better keep it at global place.

Sandeep1980 wrote...

Hi

I have to create One Global site and Many local Country sites. Currently the global sites is almost 90 % identical to Local sites with +/- few features.

what is the best approach for MSM with respective to this scenario.

should create one En base site and then create two replica: One for global and One Local Master site from which the Live copies for individual countries can be created.