Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Getting Class Not Found Exception

Level 9

Hi All,

I have created page by selecting template and when i try to view the page i am getting below exception.

io.sightly.java.compiler.CompilerException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: apps.elibrary.components.page.techcenter_page.SightlyJava_techcenter_page at io.sightly.java.compiler.SightlyCompileServiceImpl.loadObject(SightlyCompileServiceImpl.java:137) at io.sightly.java.compiler.SightlyCompileServiceImpl.getInstance(SightlyCompileServiceImpl.java:80) at io.sightly.java.engine.compiled.ClassUnitLoader.createUnit(ClassUnitLoader.java:191) at io.sightly.java.engine.SightlyScriptEngine.evaluateScript(SightlyScriptEngine.java:103) at io.sightly.java.engine.SightlyScriptEngine.eval(SightlyScriptEngine.java:93) at org.apache.sling.scripting.core.impl.DefaultSlingScript.call(DefaultSlingScript.java:361) at org.apache.sling.scripting.core.impl.DefaultSlingScript.eval(DefaultSlingScript.java:171) at org.apache.sling.scripting.core.impl.DefaultSlingScript.service(DefaultSlingScript.java:463) at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.request.RequestData.service(RequestData.java:533) at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.filter.SlingComponentFilterChain.render(SlingComponentFilterChain.java:45) at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.filter.AbstractSlingFilterChain.doFilter(AbstractSlingFilterChain.java:64) at com.day.cq.personalization.impl.TargetComponentFilter.doFilter(TargetComponentFilter.java:96) at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.filter.AbstractSlingFilterChain.doFilter(AbstractSlingFilterChain.java:60) at com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.WCMDebugFilter.doFilterWithErrorHandling(WCMDebugFilter.java:182) at com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.WCMDebugFilter.doFilter(WCMDebugFilter.java:149) at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.filter.AbstractSlingFilterChain.doFilter(AbstractSlingFilterChain.java:60) at com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.WCMComponentFilter.doFilter(WCMComponentFilter.java:252) at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.filter.AbstractSlingFilterChain.doFilter(AbstractSlingFilterChain.java:60) at com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.WCMDeveloperModeFilter.doFilter(WCMDeveloperModeFilter.java:116)

I am seeing compiled class under /var but still getting same error.

How to resolve this issue??

Please help me.

Thanks,

Kishore

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10
6 Replies

Level 10

Can you please specify the steps that you performed so it can be reduplicated. I am not sure why Sighly comes into play here. Does the page have a component on it that uses Sightly? 

Employee

Also make sure you didn't switch java versions when restarting AEM.

But more info is required here to solve your issue..

Correct answer by
Level 10

Level 10

If you are using sightly to create the templates, what is the resourceType you are using ?

Level 9

Actually i have provided resourceType value as my component path.

This is a working code only.I have removed my project specific code /apps and /etc folder and then i re-deployed my code.

I did not remove the compiled classes under /var/classses folder.

Is this something causing this issue??

Help me please.

Thanks,

Kishore

Level 10

Is the template on which you base the page a custom template. If so - specify the values you used to create the template - we need more information to troubleshoot this issue.