I have AEM 6.5.4 and I am unable to login to the AEM publish instance over the 4503 port. When I try logging into the crx/de page, I am getting the below message :
HTTP ERROR 503
Problem accessing /crx/packmgr/index.jsp. Reason:
AuthenticationSupport service missing. Cannot authenticate request.
I am also unable to check the bundles state as I keep getting a pop up box to login even after entering the correct credentials. I have also tried the following but to no avail:
1) Stopped aem java process.
2) Removed the /crx-quickstart/repository/index folder. 3) Ran a consistency check but could not find any good revisions (Used oak-run-1.10.8.jar) : java -Xmx6000m -jar oak-run-*.jar check --bin=-1 /path/to/crx-quickstart/repository/segmentstore
4) Removed all ./crx-quickstart/repository/segmentstore/*.bak files.
5) Ran the checkpoint clean-up to remove orphaned checkpoints:
Hi All, thanks for all the inputs but it didn't help me entirely in resolving the issue as the suggested solutions do not work if there are no good revisions available when we do a consistency check.
I did the following to resolve it:
1) Stopped AEM
2) Removed the older index folder
3) Performed a consistency check and found that there were no good revisions to revert to. I however did get the corrupted segment node as part of the output of consistency check as follows:
Error while traversing /home/users/2/2Y8HtRhIxmRRla0aPjHn/.tokens/28caaf0d-8c12-49a8-bb58-92729676b55c: org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.segment.SegmentNotFoundException: Segment 8d66dcf3-cdde-4146-a778-4c40ddc93ee1 not found
4) Added the below groovy script to delete the repo node: