Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Environment has 4 publish servers. monitoring through newrelic.

Level 2

Alwalys new relic monitor shows cpu and i/o has 99%. if AEM is stopped, they are coming down

6 Replies

Employee Advisor

ok, that's very few information.

Can you provide

* the AEM version you use?

* threaddumps of one of the affected instances?

* log files

* output of "iostat -xtc 2" while AEM is running (10 minutes of data is sufficient)

* output of "vmstat 2" while AEM is running (10 minutes of data is sufficient)

for the beginning. And actually I really doubt, that this forum is the right place to analyze these kind of PROD problems.

Level 2

we have a adobe ticket created is it possible to access?

Employee Advisor

I am sorry, but this forum is not a replacement for the offical Adobe support channels. Therefor we cannot help you on tickets you raised with the Adobe support teams.  Please be also aware, that there is no SLA (service level agreement) at all here in the help forums. You might get answers or no answer at all. You might get the the correct response, which immediately solves your problem, or you might get responses which lead into the wrong direction. (Of course we try to make sure, that we have more correct responses than misleading hints, but there is no guarantee at all.)

kind regards,
Jörg

Level 10

As Joerg points out - if something is broken or there is a product bug - we will ask you to open a ticket. This is not a place where we track bugs - support does that.

If questions are about 'How TO do something'  - ie - how do i write an AEM HTL Component... or how do i use Bootstrap in an HTL component - these forums are an excellent resource.  You should not contact support to ask something like How to i create a Lazybone project for example,