Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Editing Metadata schema form editor all properties of tags are not visible

Level 7

Ronnie09_0-1678689629523.png

I have added a standard tag, and I can't make it require and single selection of tag. How can I make it required and single selection from the list of tags not multiple

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Ronnie09,

You can't set Standard Tag to required and/or single selection from Metadata Schema GUI. However base on a fact that Standard Tag is using /libs/cq/gui/components/coral/common/form/tagfield, you can utilize pops that are supported by this component:

tags-picker.jpg

On crx level make following changes on your schema level for Standard Tag filed you have added:

• add required property with value true
  • change value of multiple property to false

Result

tags-result.png

Alternatively you can create your own component that you will use under Metadata Schema to full fill your requirements.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Ronnie09,

You can't set Standard Tag to required and/or single selection from Metadata Schema GUI. However base on a fact that Standard Tag is using /libs/cq/gui/components/coral/common/form/tagfield, you can utilize pops that are supported by this component:

tags-picker.jpg

On crx level make following changes on your schema level for Standard Tag filed you have added:

• add required property with value true
  • change value of multiple property to false

Result

tags-result.png

Alternatively you can create your own component that you will use under Metadata Schema to full fill your requirements.