Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
BedrockMission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Drag content fragment from Assets into parsys without using contentfragment component

pl14
Level 2
Level 2

Guys, if anyone know how to drag content fragment from assets into parsys without first dragging in the contentfragment component? This is achievable in geometrixx outdoor.

I create my parsys using this syntax=> <cq:include path="par" resourceType="foundation/components/parsys" />

5 Replies
bsloki
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

I was able to add 'Content Fragment' into parsys on all the geometrixx project

Are you facing any issues for the same ? You should be able to add the contentfragment into the parsys

pl14
Level 2
Level 2

bsloki wrote...

I was able to add 'Content Fragment' into parsys on all the geometrixx project

Are you facing any issues for the same ? You should be able to add the contentfragment into the parsys

I'm creating a new project. I wanted to drag content fragment asset into parsys without first drag in a contentfragment component. I can do that in geometrixx. That's why I wonder what needs to be configured in my project to have that.

bsloki
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

What is the error you are seeing ?

pl14
Level 2
Level 2

No error. Not an Issue.

There're two things here. The asset and the component. I have to drag the component first into the parsys, then drag my asset into the component.

While in geometrixx, I can straight away drag the asset into the parsys, I wonder how to achieve that in my own project / site.

This applied to the image asset as well.

Hemant_arora
Level 8
Level 8

Refer to the geometrixx components and templates.