Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Drag content fragment from Assets into parsys without using contentfragment component

Level 2

Guys, if anyone know how to drag content fragment from assets into parsys without first dragging in the contentfragment component? This is achievable in geometrixx outdoor.

I create my parsys using this syntax=> <cq:include path="par" resourceType="foundation/components/parsys" />

5 Replies

Level 10

I was able to add 'Content Fragment' into parsys on all the geometrixx project

Are you facing any issues for the same ? You should be able to add the contentfragment into the parsys

Level 2

bsloki wrote...

I was able to add 'Content Fragment' into parsys on all the geometrixx project

Are you facing any issues for the same ? You should be able to add the contentfragment into the parsys

I'm creating a new project. I wanted to drag content fragment asset into parsys without first drag in a contentfragment component. I can do that in geometrixx. That's why I wonder what needs to be configured in my project to have that.

Level 2

No error. Not an Issue.

There're two things here. The asset and the component. I have to drag the component first into the parsys, then drag my asset into the component.

While in geometrixx, I can straight away drag the asset into the parsys, I wonder how to achieve that in my own project / site.

This applied to the image asset as well.

Level 8

Refer to the geometrixx components and templates.