Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Customizing Text&Image component

Level 5

Hello All,

Anyone tried to create/customize text&Image component using both core Text and Image components (V1 or V2). I am trying to do customize/create text&Image component using both core Text and Image components (V1 or V2) I am getting different errors from OOTB js files in the console and it is not working properly as OOTB text&Image component works.

If anyone did the core components customizations please let me know.

Thanks,

Narayana.

7 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

Can you show the errors what you are seeing on the console.

Thanks,

Ratna Kumar.

Level 10

Hi,

I see that, there is no text&image component under the core components. Its separate text component and image component.

What are you trying to do. Are you combining both core text component and image component into single text&image component. Please let us know.

Thanks,

Ratna Kumar.

Level 5

yes, I am trying create a new text&image component using with core v2 text and v2 image components. Is it possible to create like OOTB text&image component ? if so any references to follow to create text&image component using with core v2 text and v2 image components.

Level 5

Does anyone tried creating a Text&Image component using both Core Text(v1/v2) and Core Image(v1/v2) component?.

Hi Ratna Kumar​ did you try to create a Text&Image component in combination with both core text and core image component. if you did can you point me in right direction to active this.

Level 10

Here is a community based example that can help you - its was done by Prince is a very good example --

Creating a custom Image Text component for Experience Manager

Hope this helps....

Level 10

Just tested this article on 6.4 and it works nicely...

CAR.png

Community Advisor

Dear Narayana, As Scott suggested, you can refer the helpx article https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/htl_image_text.html. and if you face any issue with this component. you can let us know. Regards, Prince