Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Customizing CIF core component MiniCart React JS in my project.

Level 2

Hi All,

I would like to customize the view and some flow changes of CIF Core component as per my own requirement. As example I would like to adapt the mini cart to my own HTML wireframe not just by customizing the css, also would like to do some changes in React components (https://github.com/adobe/aem-core-cif-components/tree/master/react-components/src/components/Minicar.... And also I am not able to find the documentation for how to customize the CIF React components.

It will be great if someone can help me to achieve that and help me with the documentation.

Thanks In Advance

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Level 2
I am looking for CIF React Component customization documentation. The link you have shared does not contain CIF React Component customization documentation.

Level 2

@shelly-goel I am looking for CIF React Component customization documentation. There is no documentation which can help to customize the CIF Core React components and adapt my own HTML wireframe.

Level 2

@kautuk_sahni This answer does not provide a solution to my question. I would request you not to mark this solution as accepted solution.

Level 1

I also encountered this problem here. Did you solve this problem please? If you solved it, then I need your help, thanks