Thanks a lot for your worthful response. I totally agree that this should be addressed via CR at Adobe. The downside of this will be the time. If Adobe accepts the change, it will take quite a time, until it will be available. And as it is a CR, it might be possible that they only will introduce the new feature in the upcoming (minor) release.
We'll see how important this feature will be for our customer and then decide, wich option we'll choose.