Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Customization of creation of Audiences in AEM 6.3

Level 1

Hi All,

In our project we are trying to create context hub segments under etc/segmentation/contexthub/ourapplication.

But when we are creting it is getting stored under etc/segmentation/contexthub.

We found that while creting the segments post.jsp is called (/libs/cq/contexthub/components/new-segment/create/POST.jsp). In this jsp they have hardcoded the path as etc/segmentation/contexthub. So we have to overlay this jsp to make changes so that the segments are created under our mentioned path.

Is there any way to do that?

Thanks

Apoorv Jain

4 Replies

Level 10

Why do you need to change the location where the product - by default - stores this data?

Level 1

I have a similar requirement where I have to create multiple segments/audiences (around 100) and want to group those segments in a hierarchical manner under contexthub. Is this possible ?

Example:
Let's say my users are vendors from different industries like travel, infra, life-sciences etc., I want to show personalized content to each vendor (No two vendors will see the same content). In this case, if I want to group the segments/audiences based on the industry under contexthub, how can I achieve it ? E.g., /etc/segmentation/contexthub/<industry>/<vendor>

Level 10

I am discussing this use case with internal AEM people - will post back the response.

Level 1

+1.
smacdonald2008
We have the same requirement in our project. We would also like to categorize/group segments. We were able to do it with ClientContext segments by created sub-folders.

It would also be helpful if there was a process to migrating existing ClientContext segments to ContextHub segments/audiences.