Expand my Community achievements bar.

Custom Slideshow in TouchUI

Level 2

Hey experts,

I've been following along with this tutorial here:

http://experience-aem.blogspot.com/2015/12/aem-61-touchui-slide-show-component-using-sightly-image-m...

I have modified the component by removing unnecessary nodes and changing the html markup. I've also renamed the variables in the JS and on the nodes so that they make sense with my application. I've noticed an issue with the TouchUI dialog. If I click on the Add field button, then drag an image in from the side panel, two images appear in the dialog. This is an error.

Another issue I'm having is if I click on the Add field button again to add another image, a node is created under content for the second image, but the name of the node is set to undefined, rather than the image ref. If you could help with this it would be appreciated. This must be done using the TouchUI and Sightly.

I've attached my package to this post. Just rename the .txt to .zip and upload. 

3 Replies

Level 10

You mentioned that you modified the package from this blog. Was it working before you modified it? 

I have sent this forum thread to the author of the blog as well. 

Level 10

I installed the package and experiencing issues too. i reached out to the author - hope to hear back soon. 

Level 2

Thank you. I was experiencing the same issue on the author's package