Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Custom author able components.

Level 1

Hello,

I am having trouble trying to figure out how I can take a component that currently is not author able and make the header section of the component author able and allow only a few styling buttons (Author will have the option to author the form header text in Bold,  Italic,change the font size, change the background color of the form header text section and form header text). How can I achieve this? I am writing custom code into a .jsp file and using cq tags to construct my components along with AEM.

Thanks

2 Replies

Level 10

At high level you should follow mapping an component [1]. Currently it is broken in aem6.

In case content is already part of site developed in aem & implementation depends on the design of current component that is holding the content.

[1]   http://dev.day.com/docs/en/cq/current/developing/site_importer.html#Creating%20a%20Mapping%20to%20a%...