Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

currentStyle.getPath() is not returning the correct design path as in CRX.

bhssss
Level 1
Level 1

I'm using CQ5.5.2 & having very similar issue. Unfortunately no solution.

I have a parsys, inside the parsys there can either be a paginated article or a single page article. There is also another component trivia present in the same parsys & trivia shows up at the end of the article. When author does not use pagination everything works fine, the design_dialog path in CRX & path returned currentStyle.getPath() are same & the path is as below :-
/etc/designs/mysite/home/jcr:content/article/content/columns/pageColumnMain/article/parsys/trivia

But I run into issues when author uses pagination. When pagination is used, design_dilog path in CRX & the path returned by currentStyle.getPath() differs & the path returned by currentStyle.getPath() is as below:-
/etc/designs/mysite/home/jcr:content/article/content/columns/pageColumnMain/article/trivia

It would be great if someone can add information about how actually currentStyle.getPath() works?

I'm reading the common data saved under /etc/designs/mysite/home/jcr:content/article/content/columns/pageColumnMain/article/parsys/trivia to show in trivia component.

Thank You in advance!

0 Replies