Expand my Community achievements bar.

Create AEM Project Structure using Lazybones

Employee

Adobe is recommending its customers to create AEM project structure using Lazybones instead of traditional Maven archetype 10. As when we create a aem project using Maven archetype it is not easy to customize, it provides lots of sample content and packages like test, launcher. Which might not be required for your project, on contrary lazybones bones is very interactive , flexible and easy to customize according to your project need. Adobe consulting Services (ACS) provides a aem multi module template using which you can create AEM projects, which includes lot of default config options and also provides an option to include the ACS commons package as a sub package.

The aim of this tutorial is to learn what is lazybones and how we can use it to create an aem skeleton project structure, as Adobe consulting Services (ACS) has updated the template version and provided the support for AEM 6.3 also i am going to create project structure for AEM 6.3, for learning i am using windows machine so we are going to install lazybones on windows, but you can install it on linux and other operating systems also.

• Lazybones Overview.
  • Install Lazybones.
  • Create Project Structure using Lazybones.
  • Import Generated AEM Project to Eclipse

Read more at  http://www.aemcq5tutorials.com/tutorials/create-aem-project-structure-using-lazybones/

15 Replies